Tuesday 29 November 2011

Why am I doing this?

                Today November 29th of 2011 at 10:22 AM, I (Aaron Li) will start writing this blog. The blog will be mainly structured around the sport of tennis. I am very passionate about this amazing sport; it is a sport of a lifetime. This is been my favourite sport for quite a while and I just love it. However, I hate writing, especially blogs; my past experience with blogs was not that pleasant. Than why am I doing this? Because my InfoTech teacher made this a mandatory assignment for info tech class. To be honest I personally think that spending over 60% of the time for this project writing does not necessary improve my computer skills. However, we must all realize sometimes life is tough, even though this does not improve my computer skills it just might prove my writing skills. Readers, I assure you that even though I hate doing this I will still try to make this blog as interesting as possible.  Cheers, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment